Celebrity chefs to prepare dinner at New World Phu Quoc Resort
HCMC – New World Phu Quoc Resort said it would set up a special dinner for guests with dishes prepared by four celebrity chefs.
The first-ever dinner will be served on November 4, by chef Bao La from the acclaimed Madame Kew and chef Julien Perraudin, executive chef at the multi-awarded Quince Eatery Saigon.
The resort’s director of culinary Pankaj Bisht and executive sous chef Nguyen Tan Phuong will join hands to feature five courses sharing style – a dining menu from different cuisines, flavors, and cooking techniques.
The event also brings guests through four different F&B venues within one night, from Khem Beach, Lua – Grill & Bar, and The Bay Kitchen to Pool Villa as the first dining idea on the island. Diners will be served a premium wine paring curated by its in-house sommelier in collaboration with Winecellar.
- Nationwide ASF vaccine rollout set to start from this month
- What Vietnam should do to further attract foreign tourists?
- Erria Container Services får øget strategisk fokus med ny
- Jereh Showcases its Innovative ESG-Compliant Fracturing Technology at HFTC2023
- European Commission approves label expansion of Roche’s