The mystery of the 100-year-old ancient church at the foot of Chu Dang Ya volcano
At the foot of Chu Dang Ya volcano (Chu Pah district, Gia Lai) there are traces of an ancient church more than 100 years old. Experiencing many changes, the relic still retains its unique architecture.
The hundred-year-old ancient church at the foot of the volcano
Based on the remains, the church is a unique combination of French Gothic architecture with the typical stilt house architecture of the Central Highlands. After more than 100 years of history, war, rain, and sun, the church building is not intact.
Visitors coming here can imagine a beautiful cathedral from the past through a part of the bell tower, the front of the church, and a tower is still intact, quite solid.
- How green financing in Vietnam will be promoted for sustainable growth?
- Vietnam’s Central beach city is getting ready to to welcome back fully vaccinated foreign tourists
- Macron says France will double the COVID shots it sends to poor nations - AFP
- Invite each other to check-in the most beautiful and famous camping sites in Vung Tau
- What’s Landscape of Vietnam Medical Education Market?
Vietnamese aquatic products, fruits introduced at food exhibition in Russia
Petrol prices rise from September 25
Lang Son hosts conference to connect consumption of black jelly products
MPI to submit post-pandemic economic recovery scheme in October
Teleconference between Government, businesses to take place this weekend