Admire the strange flower of Krong Pa “fire pan” region
When returning to the Krong Pa (Gia Lai) “fire pan”, each visitor is fascinated by the strange flower-like female mountain girl blooming among the mountains and forests. Seeing this flower bloom is also a good year.
Krong Pa district land, which is known as a “fire pan” of the Central Highlands because of its hot climate and arid land. Despite the extreme weather, there is a flowering tree named Mlah blooming red in the Krong Pa range.
According to indigenous people, Mlah flowers, also known as gays, neighbors, fall in forest, have a seed … often bloom in the summer. The location where the Mlah flower blooms is usually in the dipterocarp forests. Timber tree, resistant to hot weather in the “fire pan”.
Follow Dan trí
- Vietnam Consulate General in Cambodia sent gifts to support Preah Sihanouk against pandemic
- Kon Ha Nung to promote World Biosphere Reserve recognition
- Vietnam digital technology’s challenges’ can lead to solutions for society’s 'pains'
- USD 25 600 donated for equipment purchase for Friendship Primary School in Champasak Laos
- Price ceiling, floor for air tickets does more harm than good: Experts