Ao dai, culture and students: Albanian Tik Tok star on why she calls Vietnam ‘home’
Tourists feel like royalty when wearing ao dai
Foreign visitors love the national dress of Vietnam, some say that ao dai brings a sense of nobility and royalty.
Gianluca Ardiani (41 years old), Italian tourist taking pictures at Kim Lien Pagoda, Hanoi. This year was the first time he wore an ao dai and felt like a prince from the past. “I find it funny when people on the street staring at me, a Western guest wearing ao dai, maybe they find it strange. Tet is a special occasion, after a while living in Vietnam, I understand why People often say ‘Happy like Tet’, ” said Ardiani.
Chen Yu Tung (28 years old), a Taiwanese tourist, took pictures at the ancient house of Binh Thuy (Can Tho). When she first came to the ao dai rental shop, she was surprised because there are so many different styles for teachers, students, brides … “I found wearing silk dresses very comfortably, not as hot as I thought. Many friends complimented me on wearing a beautiful ao dai and looking like a teacher, “she said.
- Raw pangasius prices increase slightly in the Mekong Delta
- Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
- Vietnam, Malaysia should lift bilateral trade to 20 billion USD by 2025: President
- The spouse of billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong, Mrs. Pham Thu Huong was secretly photographed, her magnificence was shocking
- Large prospect helps billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong’s “beloved” to “develop” in Europe
Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
The spouse of billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong, Mrs. Pham Thu Huong was secretly photographed, her magnificence was shocking
Bringing Vietnam Intelligence To The World With Phạm Minh Tuấn CEO Of FPT Software (S2E25)
Bitcoin’s bearish sentiment may quickly change if the worth tumbles from $41,000
Outcomes of the Central Lottery in the present day January 20, 2022