Vietnam approves purchase of COVID-19 vaccine from Hungary
Vietnam approves purchase of COVID-19 vaccine from Hungary (Photo: AFP/VNA)
NDO/VNA - The Vietnamese Government has recently issued Resolution No. 122/NQ-CP on the purchase of 400,000 doses of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine from the Hungarian Government.
In the Resolution, the Government agreed that the amount of vaccines purchased, imported, received, and sponsored in 2021 will exceed those prescribed in its Resolution 21/NQ-CP dated February 26, 2020. The total amount of vaccine doses prescribed in Resolution 21 is around 150 million.
The Government also requested the Ministry of Health speed up an effective procurement of the vaccine from Hungary to ensure its quality.
- ASEAN member states enhance joint efforts to eliminate child labour
- 4th meeting of the Japan-Philippines Maritime Dialogue held
- Vietnam working hard to promote human rights
- Vietnam reports 3,985 COVID-19 cases, 5,202 recoveries on October 22
- It’s official: Vietnam opens the country to foreign tourists from November 20
Vietnam’s biggest conglomerate will build a $387 million battery cell plant for its electric vehicles
JICA partners VP Bank in promoting financial access for women-led SMS in Vietnam
"Three-on-the-spot" model may be stopped in localities with high vaccination rate: Deputy PM
Firms with revenue less than VND200 billion enjoy 30% reduction in CIT
Vietnam-Laos trade continues flourishing