Ten more Vietnamese elected as ambassadors of vocational skills
At the forum to present the title to the new ambassadors
NDO/VNA - Ten more young Vietnamese have been chosen to become Vietnam's ambassadors of vocational skills this year by the General Department of Vocational Training under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
The ambassadors, aged between 24 and 35, will join in programmes and activities approved by the General Department for a three-year tenure.
They include Truong The Dieu, Dang Quang Phong, Thi Quoc Vinh, Nhu Thi Phuong, Phan Van Quoc and Nguyen Thai Phuong.
Cao Van Minh, Nguyen Duc Loi, Nguyen Thi Huyen Trang and Nguyen Thi Doan also make their names onto the list.
All of them obtained awards at international vocational contests, won bronze medals or more prestigious ones at the competitions in ASEAN, and clinched certificates proving their outstanding skills at contests of regional and international level.
So far, Vietnam has a total of 20 ambassadors of vocational skills. The appointment of ambassadors aims to honour young workers with high vocational skills, attract more outstanding individuals in the field and encourage lifelong learning.
- East China on highest alert as Typhoon In-Fa lingers
- Luckiest Days in August for Zodiac Signs Wedding and Other Activities
- Vietnam’s Covid-19 count in current wave surpasses 100,000
- Happy New Month Luckiest Days in August for Zodiac Signs Wedding and Other Activities
- VN-Index gains ground despite negative Covid-19 mood