Hai Duong shuts down Poyun’s factory to conduct Covid-19 testing
Health workers conduct Covid-19 testing. The Hai Duong steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control shut down the factory of Vietnam Poyun Electronics Co. Ltd. to conduct Covid-19 tests for all the workers at the firm – PHOTO: LDO
HCMC – The Hai Duong steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control has shuttered the factory of Vietnam Poyun Electronics Co. Ltd. in order to conduct Covid-19 tests for all the workers at the facility, where the 1,552nd Covid-19 patient and a female employee who tested positive for Covid-19 after arriving in Japan work.
As of this morning, January 28, Hai Duong Province had traced 237 persons who came into contact with the 1,552nd patient and the female worker identified as N.T.G., who lives in Chi Linh City. Of the total, 177 persons work at the Vietnam Poyun Electronics Co. Ltd.
Chi Linh City has locked down the entire Kim Dien Hamlet, while Hung Dao Commune began social distancing and set up 13 checkpoints.
In related news, the Quang Ninh Department of Transport has ordered the halt of all road and sea transport activities, starting from today until further notice, the local media reported.
The provincial department asked transport units to promptly park their vehicles and disinfect them as well as monitor the health of the drivers and conductors.
The coach stations, ports and ferry terminals were asked to close their doors and disinfect their areas.
- Vietnam to raise tax on cars with high emissions
- Like the Moon in a Night Sky 2021 film project showcases shorts, animations, and documentaries
- The craft of smashing gold thinner than 300 years old paper in Hanoi is recognized as a National Heritage
- Strangely, the “poisoned” porridge was only eaten at night, the bitter taste in Ha Giang
- Thailand s top coffee chain to expand in Vietnam