Self-sufficiency in vaccine supply critical to COVID-19 fight: Deputy PM
Vietnam striving to quickly produce home-made COVID-19 vaccines
Vietnam is working to soon develop its own home-made COVID-19 vaccines, a representative from the Health Ministry told a meeting of the standing board of the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control on April 14.
The meeting was chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, who is also head of the committee.
- New coronavirus variants in Cuba linked to severe cases, deaths
- 30 more Covid-19 patients reported on Friday morning
- Foreign food chains unable to sustain in Vietnamese market
- Vietnam guarantees equality and non discrimination based on religion or belief
- HCMC's authorities expel 52 illegal immigrants