HCMC proposes to purchase additional 5 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines
Binh Duong proposes purchasing over 3 million COVID-19 vaccine doses
The Health Department of the southern province of Binh Duong has submitted to the provincial People’s Committee the purchase of COVID-19 vaccines for local people.
Checking post-vaccination reaction (Photo: VNA)Specifically, the province has demand of buying over 3 million doses to be injected into over 1.4 million people aged above 18, said Director of the provincial Health Department Nguyen Hong Chuong. The province plans to use local budget to buy the vaccines and will offer them free for local residents. Binh Duong has well performed pandemic prevention and control. However, amidst complex developments of the pandemic in other countries and fear of illegal entry, the Health Department requires localities to drastically carry out measures as directed by the Government, Health Ministry and provincial People’s Committee, thus contributing to ensuring the twin targets of well controlling the pandemic and maintaining local economic development.
- New coronavirus variants in Cuba linked to severe cases, deaths
- 30 more Covid-19 patients reported on Friday morning
- Foreign food chains unable to sustain in Vietnamese market
- Vietnam guarantees equality and non discrimination based on religion or belief
- HCMC's authorities expel 52 illegal immigrants