What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
Ministry urges to review Covid-19 vaccination priority groups
In its dispatch to 63 provinces and cities nationwide, the Ministry of Health yesterday urged to review and define the priority groups for the free injection of Covid-19 vaccines. In the Ministry’s list, the 10 priority groups include frontline medical workers, people in the anti-pandemic force such as Covid-19 prevention and control steering committees at all levels, quarantine facility workers, reporters, volunteers, military forces , public security forces, diplomats and their relatives ; customs officers and people working entry and exit procedures; staffs working in the fields of aviation, transport, tourism staff, utility workers, teaching staffs; people with chronic health issues; elders above 65 years old; people in virus-hit regions; the needy, welfare policy beneficiaries; and people who are sent to study and work overseas.
By staff writers - Translated by Anh Quan
- Vietnam News Today July 31 Hanoi Asked to Work Out Home Isolation Plan for Covid 19 F1 Cases
- Olympics: Japan clinch historic fencing gold in men's epee team
- Vietnam confirms 8,622 new COVID-19 cases and nearly 300 deaths
- Ministry confirms 3,657 new Covid-19 cases, 139 fatalities
- How To Watch ESPN in Vietnam Live Online and Stream For Free