HCMC – The government of Dong Nai Province yesterday, February 16, approved component one of the phase-one Bien Hoa-Vung Tau expressway that will pass through the southern province.
Component one will start at National Highway 1 in Phuoc Tan Ward, Bien Hoa City, and end in Long An Commune, Long Thanh District, with a total length of 16 kilometers.
This expressway section will have four lanes in the first phase, with its foundation having a width of 24.75 meters. It will be expanded to six lanes with the width of the foundation being 32.25 meters. Automobiles will be allowed to travel at a maximum speed of 100 kph.
Component one will also include building an interchange with National Highway 1 and 10 overpasses and six underpasses for local residents along the route.
There will be 14 bridges along the way, including eight on the expressway, three on the roads that will be constructed above the expressway, and three on National Highway 1.
The component-one section is expected to be completed in 2025 and connected with the entire Bien Hoa-Vung Tau Expressway which would be opened for traffic in 2026.
The provincial government has picked the Transportation Works Construction Investment Project Management Authority as the project’s investor.
Within Dong Nai’s territory, there will be another section, 18.2 km long, of the Bien Hoa-Vung Tau Expressway but the Ministry of Transport is responsible for this section, which is referred to as component two.
Component three is a 19.5-km section of the expressway that will pass through Ba Ria-Vung Tau, so this province is in charge of this component.
Therefore, the three components of the Bien Hoa-Vung Tau expressway have a total length of 53.7 km.
The in June 2022 with an estimated cost of VND17.84 trillion, which will be funded by the central Government and the two provinces. Dong Nai will have to arrange VND2.6 trillion and Ba Ria-Vung Tau VND670 billion.
- Researchers from Shandong University Reveal How Ocean Mesoscale Eddies Modulate Global Human Fishing Activities
- coocaa Unveils Its Newest Google TV in the Philippines with Promotions on Shopee and Lazada
- Rare Surviving Artworks Showcased in "The Brilliance of Song Dynasty in Modern Times" Art Exhibition at China Academy of Art
- NEXCOM Bridges Digital Divide with Its mmWave-enabled 5G uCPE
- Acepodia to Present Preclinical Data of Gamma Delta T cell Therapy Candidate, ACE2016, an off-the-shelf EGFR-targeting γδ2 T cell therapy against EGFR-expressing solid tumors