Vietnam Airlines resumes regular Hanoi-Kuala Lumpur flights
HCMC – Vietnam Airlines resumed regular flights between Hanoi and the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur on February 13.
The national flag airline’s Hanoi-Kuala Lumpur route has a frequency of four weekly flights on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Vietnam Airlines will offer promotional air tickets for the route from VND4,644,000 for a return ticket, including taxes and fees. The selling and departure of promotional tickets are valid from now until March 26 this year.
Tickets are now available on the website, mobile apps and with authorized agents of Vietnam Airlines nationwide.
Vietnam Airlines now operates 11 flights per week between HCMC and Kuala Lumpur. The resumption of regular flights between Hanoi and Kuala Lumpur will complete the travel services between Vietnam and Malaysia.
Those travelling to Malaysia are not required to present any certification on vaccination or Covid-19 testing certificate to the authorities there.
- Public Art Abu Dhabi Launches with the Unveiling of WAVE Media Art Installation
- 5 Best Values of Developing Soft Skills in Students’ Education
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023: XCMG Excavator Releases 17 Models Customized for the North American Market
- HUYA Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
- How do I find the best sourcing agents in Vietnam?
How do I find the best sourcing agents in Vietnam?
Breaking News: Vingroup’s Shocking Move to Revolutionize Taxi Industry with Electric Cars – Be Group Partnership Revealed!
Shares open new week on negative note amid uncertainty
What to know about the new Malaysian CEO of Vietnamese property developer Novaland
Careful action required to curb inflation threat