Construction ministry to inspect over VND100-billion projects
HCMC – The Ministry of Construction has assigned its inspectorate to organize inspections of those projects valued at over VND100 billion, mainly invested by local authorities, state-owned enterprises and corporations in 2023.
Some three project management boards on the inspection list for 2023 comprise Quang Ninh’s Management Board of Civil and Industrial Construction Projects, the Ho Chi Minh Road Project Management Board – the Ministry of Transport, and Project Management Board 4 – Department for Roads of Vietnam.
Other inspections include the observation of the laws in real estate business activities, as well as infrastructure construction in urban areas and housing projects, which will be conducted in Thai Nguyen, Thai Binh, Thanh Hoa, Thua Thien-Hue, Vinh Long, Soc Trang, and An Giang provinces.
The ministry will also look into the compliance with laws and regulations on financial management, anti-corruption, and the implementation of assigned tasks at the Vietnam Institute for Urban and Rural Planning.
Additionally, the local authorities, investors, and relevant units in the provinces of Lang Son, Bac Giang, and Binh Phuoc will be subject to the inspection of construction planning, investment, and real estate business activities.
- HCMC’s foreign investment approvals up 3.3%
- Businesses struggle to keep workers as exports slow
- Economic stability will require serious adjustment
- Globalnewsonline: Jiang Mingcheng "Mingcheng College" Three Things Novices in Investment Must Do
- Waterdrop Inc. to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on December 6, 2022