VinFast to debut new electric vehicles at Los Angeles Auto Show 2021
Illustrative photo (Photo: Vinfast)
NDO/VNA - VinFast, a Vietnamese automotive manufacturer established in 2017, has announced the global debut of its new electric vehicles (EVs) at the 2021 Los Angeles Auto Show this November.
At the show slated for November 19 to 28, VinFast will introduce the VF e35 and VF e36 electric SUV models in the respective D & E market segments.
These two EVs integrate ADAS (Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems), featuring lane assist, collision warning, driver monitoring, fully automated parking, summon vehicle, among other functions.
They are also equipped with Smart Infotainment, including in-car control features with voice assistant, virtual assistant, and e-commerce services.
At the event, VinFast will officially launch its global EV brand as well as smart and environmentally friendly e-mobility solutions researched and developed by Vingroup's technology ecosystem.
This global premiere marks the official introduction of the VinFast EV brand to the North American market. Pre-order will begin in the first half of 2022.
- Vietnamese wood enterprises need to enhance competitiveness
- Bounce the day away at Ho Chi Minh City’s indoor trampoline park
- Vietnamese film 'Father and Son' to be screened at World Expo 2020 Dubai
- 18 foreign sailors rescued from a sinking ship in Vietnam
- Some Global Furniture Companies Face Delayed Orders and Depleted Inventories after Few Months of Lockdowns in Vietnam
ARMY dances along on Twitter with 68M Tweets as BTS returns to the live stage in LA
HKQAA Symposium Sustainable Finance and Climate Resilience • 2021
NDC Invigorates Ecosystem for Taiwanese EdTech Startups, Creates Engine for Future Growth
Whimsical Wonderland 2021 @Discovery Bay
CryptoFantasy launches BSC-based Play to Earn game