Leaders of Laos, China pledge to bolster ties
President Xi Jinping and his Lao counterpart Thongloun Sisoulith jointly inaugurate the China-Laos Railway via video link on Friday. (Photo/Xinhua)
NDO/VNA – Leaders of Laos and China pledged to further boost bilateral ties at their online meeting on December 3, according to the Lao Foreign Ministry.
The ministry said in a press release that during the meeting, Lao President Thongloun Sisoulith and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping had agreed to cooperate in economic development along the Laos-China railway route which was inaugurated the same day.
The two sides also agreed to increase collaboration at regional and international forums for both countries’ interests and in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
President Xi Jinping reiterated China’s commitment to supporting Laos in responding to the pandemic, and affirmed that bilateral cooperation has brought real benefits for people of both countries.
- Ma Fenghui visited the "Pursuing Dreams with a Pure Heart ---- Han Yuchen Oil on Canvas Collection"
- Quang Ninh boasts advantages for foreign investment attraction
- Southern provinces strive to reach targets
- Manufacturing and processing sector key to Quang Ninh's modernisation
- uin Art Travel Shoes Unveils Its Design Philosophy -"CALSEN"