Russia resumes flights to UK, extends ban on Turkey
Russia has decided to resume flights from Moscow to London from June 2 thanks to an improved COVID-19 situation, while it keeps in place bans on flights to Turkey and Tanzania until June 21 inclusive, the coronavirus task force said on Monday.
It said there will be three flights per week from Moscow to London.
Russia also has decided to resume a limited number of regular flights to other countries, including Austria, Hungary, Lebanon and Croatia.
- National Press Awards 2020: Nhan Dan Newspaper wins special prize
- The Friendship Association of Da Nang backs Laos in their struggle against Covid-19
- The main index continues to rise
- Two north-south trains to resume operatins on Monday
- Vietnam has declared a pandemic in Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Hanoi under control