Grand Mercure Danang has new GM
HCMC – Grand Mercure Danang has welcomed David Coyle as the new general manager, with over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry from four-to five-star hotels and resorts in Australia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Originally from New Zealand, Coyle started his career in hotels in 1992 in the Whitsunday Islands on the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, Australia, as a bellboy. He spent several years working in all hotel operations departments before moving into sales and marketing, eventually holding senior roles with Intercontinental and Hyatt hotel groups.
He first ventured to Vietnam in 2012 as the general manager of the Swiss-Bel Golden Sand Resort & Spa in Hoi An and as Owners Representative for the sister property in Tamky, which opened as the Sheraton Grand Resort and Villas.
His most recent position before joining the family of Grand Mercure Danang was as cluster general manager for four Accor resorts in Phuket, Thailand, including the Novotel and Swissotel brands.
- HSBC #OpenToArt Initiative Continues to Inspire and Cultivate Hong Kong Visual Art and Culture this March 2023!
- The Founder of WeTrade Attended the Navruz Festival at the Embassy of Uzbekistan of China to Discuss Cooperation Opportunities
- Descartes’ Annual Ecommerce Study Shows Slightly Improved Home Delivery Performance as 67% of Consumers Still Face Delivery Problems
- Here are top-searched destinations by Vietnamese travelers for the long national holiday in April & May
- JinkoSolar Launches SunGiga Liquid-cooling ESS for C&I in PV Japan
As a foreigner in Vietnam, you will receive up-to 20% of total invoice reward for every successful referral with this firm
Middle East, North Africa lucrative markets, fruit, vegetable exporters told
Hoa Binh Province exports first batch of fresh sugarcane to US
US businesses exploring investment, business opportunities in Viet Nam
All options on the table as livestock firms take on losses