Marriott International To Add 8 World-Class Hotels In Vietnam With Vinpearl Partnership
Centara Mirage Resort Mui Ne has new GM
HCMC – Centara Hotels & Resorts, Thailand’s leading hotel operator, has appointed Tom Pieter Van Tuijl as the new general manager of Centara Mirage Resort Mui Ne.
Pieter Van Tuijl will be responsible for the strategic management and operation of the resort’s 984 unique Mediterranean-designed rooms and villas in his new role.
Before joining Centara Hotels & Resorts, he was general manager of FLC Hotels & Resorts, responsible for FLC SamSon Beach & Golf Resort and FLC Halong Bay Golf Club & Luxury Resort.
Before that, he worked for the flagship Lotte Hotel in Hanoi. Earlier in his career, he worked for Sheraton, a Marriott brand in Africa and Europe, in various managerial positions.
Centara Mirage Resort Mui Ne opened for business on July 1, 2021. This is a family-friendly integrated resort with 984 rooms and villas with various options.
- Vietnam promotes negotiations of FTA with Mercosur
- Striving to 2030 to have more than ten "billion dollars" export product groups
- LeddarTech Releases LeddarVision Premium Surround, Its Latest Low-Level Fusion and Perception Product, to Support Automotive Level 2/2+ ADAS Applications
- Pundi X completed the registration with FINTRAC as the money services business in Canada
- Cashew firms enhance processing to add value to products
Vietnam promotes negotiations of FTA with Mercosur
Striving to 2030 to have more than ten "billion dollars" export product groups
Cashew firms enhance processing to add value to products
Hanoi develops high-value fruit plantations
Binh Duong urged to shift its development model to industry-urban-smart services