Bai Ba Keo Phu Quoc – a beautiful sea paradise in the pearl island fascinates visitors
Phu Quoc is known as the island paradise, with beautiful beaches like paradise. One of them is Ba Keo beach, Phu Quoc, which is becoming a tourist attraction with wild and romantic beauty.
Where is Ba Keo Beach in Phu Quoc?
Ba Keo Beach is located in the center of Duong Dong town, with a total area of about 135ha. Ba Keo is a small beach in Phu Quoc, but with crystal clear blue sea water, fine white sand and beautiful romantic scenery, it has become an attractive destination for tourists. Bai Ba Keo Phu Quoc is located at the intersection of Tran Hung Dao Street and the airport, so it is very convenient to move around.
The most ideal time to visit Ba Keo beach is from October to March next year or lasts until May. At this time, the weather is sunny, with little rain, suitable for swimming, relaxing and fun activities. play. If you plan to go to Ba Keo beach at a later time, you should check the weather forecast before going to avoid rainstorms.
How to get to Ba Keo beach Phu Quoc?
Experience going to Ba Keo beach in Phu Quoc to get to this place first you need to take a plane from Phu Quoc airport. Then move from the airport to Duong Dong town center by taxi for about 180,000 – 200,000 VND or rent a motorbike at 100,000 VND/day to actively travel.
From Duong Dong town center to Ba Keo beach is about 6.7km. If you don’t know the way, you can take a taxi or ride a motorbike along Hung Vuong/DT45 and Tran Hung Dao streets for about 16 minutes to reach Ba Keo beach. Or you can go straight in the direction of Tran Hung Dao, but a few minutes farther. In case you do not know the way to Ba Keo beach, you can ask local people or look up information on google maps.
Where to stay when traveling to Ba Keo beach in Phu Quoc?
Exploring Ba Keo beach in Phu Quoc, if you want to stay overnight, you can easily travel to the center of Duong Dong town. Depending on your needs and costs, you should choose the right hotel or motel. If you want to enjoy your vacation, you can choose a resort or a luxury hotel. To save money, you should choose a mid-range hotel or motel.
Here are some suggestions on where to rest when coming to Ba Keo beach you can refer to:
– M Resort Phu Quoc – 46 Tran Hung Dao, Duong Dong
– Vida Loca Resort – Tran Hung Dao Street, Duong Dong
– Nadine Phu Quoc Resort & Spa – Duong Dong, Phu Quoc
– An Phu Hotel – 185 Street 30/4, Duong Dong Town
– Ngoc Chau Hotel – No. 66G Tran Hung Dao, Duong Dong town
– Sunrise Boutique Hotel Phu Quoc – No. 51-53 Tran Hung Dao, Duong Dong town
– Brenta Phu Quoc Hotel – Alley 118 Tran Hung Dao Street, Duong Dong Town
Discover the beautiful scenery of Ba Keo beach in Phu Quoc
What does Ba Keo Beach in Phu Quoc have? Exploring Ba Keo beach, visitors will enjoy bathing, relaxing, watching romantic sunsets, having fun and eating fresh seafood.
Cool bath: The seawater at Ba Keo beach is clear blue, with fine white sand ideal for immersing yourself in the cool and relaxing water. After bathing, you can go along the beach to enjoy the scenery or sunbathe on the beach. The best time to swim is early morning or cool afternoon. In general, the beach at Ba Keo beach is quite shallow and is considered safe for both adults and children.
Watching the sunset: One of the interesting experiences that many tourists love when coming to Ba Keo beach in Phu Quoc is to admire the romantic sunset. If you get up early, you can go for a walk to the beach to watch the sunrise and come back from fishing boats.
Entertainment: Besides swimming, watching beautiful scenery, you can also enjoy participating in many interesting entertainment games at Ba Keo beach such as: kayaking, canoeing, volleyball… Especially, if you go in a group Many friends can organize attractive teambuilding activities.
Check-in virtual living: Bai Ba Keo owns beautiful natural scenery and decorated miniatures for visitors to take pictures as a souvenir. You can live virtual with romantic sea views, admire the sunset or swing…
What to eat when coming to Ba Keo beach Phu Quoc?
In terms of dining, you will enjoy a lot of fresh seafood dishes in Phu Quoc sea such as shrimp, crab, crab, snail, sea urchin… Food is fresh and processed according to the taste of visitors. You can eat and drink at some coastal restaurants or move to Duong Dong town center with many famous delicious seafood restaurants.
Along Bo Keo beach, there are many water stalls serving visitors to sit and enjoy the sea view and enjoy cool drinks.
Notes when going to Ba Keo beach in Phu Quoc
To have a convenient trip to Ba Keo beach in Phu Quoc , you can also refer to the following notes:
– Avoid going in the rainy and stormy season because it is impossible to swim in the sea and it is very dangerous to move.
– If you plan to go to Ba Keo beach on weekends and Tet holidays, you should book at least 1-2 weeks early. Because at this time, the number of tourists to Ba Keo beach is crowded, leading to full rooms or high prices.
– Bring a full range of personal tools such as: sunscreen, hats, swimming clothes, waterproof phone storage …
– You can buy seafood as gifts at Duong Dong market .
– If you have time, you should combine visiting Cua Can beach, Vong beach is located close to Ba Keo beach.
Above is the whole experience of traveling to Ba Keo beach in Phu Quoc: Travel, play, eat . Hopefully, the information shared above will help you have the most fun and enjoyable trip. In addition, you can refer to Phu Quoc travel experience .
- How green financing in Vietnam will be promoted for sustainable growth?
- Vietnam’s Central beach city is getting ready to to welcome back fully vaccinated foreign tourists
- Macron says France will double the COVID shots it sends to poor nations - AFP
- Invite each other to check-in the most beautiful and famous camping sites in Vung Tau
- What’s Landscape of Vietnam Medical Education Market?
Vietnamese aquatic products, fruits introduced at food exhibition in Russia
Petrol prices rise from September 25
Lang Son hosts conference to connect consumption of black jelly products
MPI to submit post-pandemic economic recovery scheme in October
Teleconference between Government, businesses to take place this weekend