Top 10 most interesting destinations for animal lovers in Vietnam
If you are a lover of animals from land to land and want to be in close contact or see them firsthand in the natural environment, you will definitely not be able to ignore the following places. Let’s take a look at Vinlove.net with the best zoos and aquariums in Vietnam today.
Vinpearl Safari – Phu Quoc
- Area: 380 hectares
- Number of animals: Total herd of more than 3,000 animals belonging to 150 different animal species
- Opening hours: 9:00 – 16:00 daily
- Ticket price: 500,000 – 600,000 VND/person
- Address: Bai Dai area, Ganh Dau commune, Phu Quoc city, Kien Giang province
- Website: http://safari.vinpearlland.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vinpearlsafarizoo/
Vinpearl Safari has the full name of Vinpearl Safari Animal Care and Conservation Park. Vinpearl Safari has been put into operation since December 2015 and is the first zoo in Vietnam built according to the Safari model (wild park), where rare animals are cared for and preserved. survive in a non-captive natural environment. Currently, Vinpearl Safari covers an area of more than 380 hectares and is still being expanded. Vinpearl Safari is divided into two main parts: Wildlife Park (Safari park) and Open Zoo (Open zoo).
Open Zoo Area designed and built in a “semi-open” manner with non-dangerous animals allowed to roam freely and dangerous species kept in cages. Here, visitors will be immersed in the habitat of animals such as: Silver Langur, Pile Gibbon, Arabian Antelope, Antelope,… Observe them at a close and realistic distance. best. Guests can experience the unique services such as pet food, photography with rare animals, see animal performances, dance performances by artists from Africa …
Public Sector wildlife parkbuilt in a completely open form with more than 45 species of animals living in the natural forest with absolutely no barns or fences separating them. To visit this area, visitors will have to go by the park’s dedicated bus and experience the feeling of “interesting in people watching” which is extremely new and unique.
Dai Nam Zoo – Binh Duong
- Area: 12.5 hectares
- Number of animals: The total herd of more than 600 animals of 63 different species
- Opening hours: 7 : 00-22 : 00 daily
- Ticket price: 200,000 – 300,000 VND/person
- Address: 13, Hiep An ward, Thu Dau Mot city, Binh Duong province
- Website: http://khudulichdainam.vn/diem-tham-visit/3-vuon-thu-dai-nam.html
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KhuDuLichDaiNam/
Dai Nam Zoo belongs to Dai Nam tourist area, Binh Duong province and was put into operation in 2008. This is the first zoo in Vietnam built under the open model. With this model, the animals will live in semi-natural spaces designed to minimize the feeling of confinement brought by the barn but still ensure the safety of visitors. In addition, the animals are not separated but raised into populations that interact with each other so that they have the closest living environment to nature.
At Dai Nam Zoo, visitors can visit many different rare and precious animals in a close and vivid way. Visitors can also interact, take photos together or feed animals such as Giraffes or Rhinoceros with food provided by the epidemic area. In addition, the zoo also organizes snake circus performances at 10:30 and 15:00 every day, promising to bring visitors many new experiences.
Bao Son Paradise – Hanoi
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 17:00 daily
- Ticket price: 130,000 – 150,000 VND/person
- Address: Km5+200, Le Trong Tan street, An Khanh commune, Hoai Duc district, Hanoi city
- Website: http://baosonparadise.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/congvienthienduongbaoson/
Bao Son Paradise is a tourist area with various types of entertainment in Hanoi. Started in operation in 2010, this resort has become an attractive destination for people in the capital and neighboring provinces. In addition to game areas, restaurants, theaters… serving the entertainment needs of visitors, Bao Son Paradise also has Wild World and Ocean World to help visitors have relaxing moments. Being close to nature is very popular with children and families.
Wild World Areais a zoo with many different types of animals from herbivores, carnivores to birds, reptiles… extremely diverse. This is also the only zoo in Hanoi that raises rare animals originating from South Africa and North America such as Zebras, White Tigers, White Lions, Spotted hyenas, Cheetahs… hand-feeding animals, taking pictures and many other forms of close contact with diverse animals.
Ocean World Zoneis an aquarium built in the shape of Hon Trong Mai with an area of more than 10,000 m2 that nurtures and displays many types of fish from the deep blue ocean. Visitors can see these fish in the most vivid way through the Aquarium Tunnel. This is an aquarium area designed in the form of a dome, where visitors walk under the clear blue water and observe the sea creatures swimming around, giving you the feeling of being truly immersed in the ocean. Colorful ocean world.
Thu Le Park
- Area: 29 hectares
- Number of mammals: more than 600 individuals of 95 species
- Opening hours: 7:00 – 21:00
- Ticket price: 5,000 – 10,000 VND/person
- Address: corner of Kim Ma street, Cau Giay street, Buoi street, Dao Tan street and Nguyen Van Ngoc street, Hanoi
Located only 5 km west of Hanoi city center, Thu Le Park is an entertainment destination loved by the people of the capital. Opened in 1978, Thu Le Park is the oldest park in Hanoi. The park is divided into two parts: the Botanical Garden is a green park with many diverse and rich species of plants and the Zoological Garden is a place to raise and display many rare animals.
Zoo of Thu Le Park is divided into many areas with distinct species: The wild animal area has animals such as Tiger, Leopard, Bear, Lion… the bird area has peacock species. , Flamingos, Parrots, Cranes… the herbivorous area with Goats, Horses, Deer, Antelopes… the reptile area, the Crocodile area… In addition, in the zoo there are also monkey circus performances. , Dog, Crocodile… to serve the children. Children can also participate in the care of the animals here by feeding or petting them.
Although the area is not large and the number of animals is not much, but with very good geographical advantages, Thu Le Zoo will definitely be a convenient and interesting destination for families in Hanoi and neighboring provinces.
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Garden – Ho Chi Minh City
- Area: 17 hectares
- Number of animals: 1000 individuals of more than 125 species
- Opening hours: 7:00 – 18:00
- Ticket price: 30,000 – 50,000 VND/person
- Address: No. 2 Nguyen Binh Khiem Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Website: http://www.saigonzoo.net/
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Garden was started construction in 1865 by Admiral Governor-General of Indochina Pierre-Paul De La Grandiereand is the 8th oldest zoo in the world. Saigon Zoo and Botanical Garden attracts more than two million visitors annually and has become a bright address contributing to the tourism development of Ho Chi Minh City.
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Garden has many precious animals such as: Giraffe, Antelope, White Tiger, Huu Sao, Flamingo… And is one of the first zoos to breed the Bengal Tiger and the White Tiger. Rare Indochinese tiger right at the zoo. The animal breeding areas at Saigon Zoo and Botanical Garden are designed to be very reasonable and friendly. The animal cages interspersed between the trees, lakes, flower gardens bring a sense of comfort, making visitors feel like they are walking in the forest.
Located right in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Zoo and Botanical Garden is a wonderful natural space that promises to give visitors a feeling of relaxation amidst the busy city life.
Muong Thanh – Nghe An eco-tourism area
- Area: 60 hectares
- Number of animals: 1100 individuals of 58 different animal species
- Opening hours: 6:00 – 18:00
- Ticket price: 110,000 – 200,000 VND/person
- Address: Dong Nong Hamlet, Dien Lam Commune, Dien Chau District, Nghe An Province, Dien Chau, Nghe An
- Website: http://safari.muongthanh.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MuongThanhSafari/
Muong Thanh eco-tourism area, also known as Muong Thanh Safari Land, has just been officially put into operation since 2016. This is an eco-tourism model built by experts from Malaysia with subdivisions: spirituality, wild zoo, hotel, mineral mud bath, thrilling game park, water park, golf course… In which, the wild zoo of Muong Thanh Safari Land is considered a zoo. largest private sector in the country today.
The zoo of Muong Thanh Safari Land is located in the center of the tourist area with diverse animals from all over the world such as White Tiger, Rhinoceros, Antelope, Lion, Hyena, Elephant, Bear … The animal raising areas are designed to be friendly and reasonable, both to ensure the safety of visitors and to provide the most natural living space for the animals here. In addition, visitors can manually feed gentle animals such as Giraffes, Elephants and experience the feeling of close contact with wild animals.
In the coming time, Muong Thanh Safari Land will import more rare and precious animals and promises to be an interesting destination for tourists who want to explore and learn about natural animals across the country.
FLC Zoo Safari Park – Binh Dinh
- Area: 38.5 hectares
- Number of animals: 900 individuals of 35 species
- Opening hours: 9:00 – 17:00
- Ticket price: 60,000 – 80,000 VND/person
- Address: Quarter 4, Nhon Ly – Cat Tien beach resort, Nhon Ly commune, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province
- Website: http://safari.flcquynhon.com.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flcquinhon/
FLC Zoo Safari Park is the first zoo built in Binh Dinh province invested and developed by FLC Group. There are many rare animals here such as: Bear, Ostrich, Star Deer, Camel, Gibbon, Langur, Black Swan, Tadorama Yellow Duck… And have been granted the certificate of “Biodiversity conservation facility” science” to contribute to the conservation of genetic resources of animals in need of protection.
The pet areas are designed to be friendly to visitors and close to nature, creating a comfortable feeling when visiting. Visitors can experience interesting services such as: holding young animals, riding Elephants, riding ostriches, feeding animals… In addition, FLC Zoo Safari Park also has a special area with many animals. gentle with lovely small size such as: Pony, Dwarf Goat, Llama, Rabbit, Hamster … sure to make children love.
With a location close to FLC Quy Nhon Beach & Golf Resort and many different types of entertainment, FLC Zoo Safari Park will definitely be an interesting and rewarding destination for visitors from near and far.
Zoodoo Zoo Dalat – Lam Dong
- Area: 16 hectares
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 18:00
- Ticket price: 50,000 – 100,000 VND/person
- Address: Sub-zone 94A, Da Nhim commune, Lac Duong district, Lam Dong province
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zoodoo.dalat/
- Phone number: 096 214 5678
- Note: Due to the need to ensure the care conditions for the animals here, Zoodoo has a limited number of visitors per day. Please contact Zoodoo’s fanpage or call to book tickets in advance.
If you have the opportunity to travel to Da Lat, you should not miss Zoodoo. This is a very new and unique Australian-style zoo cum cafe. About 30km from Da Lat city, a distance is not close, but the experiences at Zoodoo will make you feel completely satisfied.
The zoo has a lot of animals brought directly from Australia such as: Kangaroo, Monkey, Pony, Alpaca Camel, Sheep, Bird… They are all very gentle and well cared for animals. elaborate. When coming here, visitors can come into direct contact with these animals right at the rearing area without barriers. In addition to the petting area, Zoodoo also has a green and airy space with beautiful plants and flowers to help visitors feel extremely relaxed.
In addition to the zoo area, visitors can register for camping and dining services here and have the most perfect experience of immersing themselves in the most beautiful nature.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Jl81NstgY4Let’s visit Zoodoo
Tri Nguyen Aquarium – Khanh Hoa
- Area: 3 hectares
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 17:00
- Ticket price: 45,000 – 90,000 VND/person
- Address: Hon Mieu Island, Nha Trang Bay, Khanh Hoa Province
- Website: http://tringuyenseapark.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tringuyenseapark/
Located on Hon Mieu island only about 2km from the mainland, Tri Nguyen Aquarium is a must-see destination for tourists when coming to the coastal city of Nha Trang. Inaugurated in 1997, Tri Nguyen Aquarium has become a place to display and nurture unique and rare marine species.
The aquarium is designed in the shape of an ancient boat lying on the coast, attracting the eyes of all visitors as soon as they set foot on the island. Entering the aquarium, visitors will encounter many species of deep sea animals and plants in the aquariums arranged along the way. Fish species such as: Shark, Grouper, Arowana, Eel… which can only be seen in this film are displayed at eye level and are guaranteed to amaze many visitors with their shape and form. their size.
In addition to the fish display area, Tri Nguyen Aquarium also has a souvenir and restaurant display area and on the island there is Soi beach, which is a quite famous swimming place. Once satisfied with the marine species, visitors can visit the above areas for more interesting experiences.
Vinpearl Aquarium Times City – Hanoi
- Area: 4,000 m2
- Number of animals: More than 30,000 marine creatures
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 21:00
- Ticket price: 100,000 – 220,000 VND/person
- Address: 458 Minh Khai, Times City Urban Area, Vinh Tuy Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi City
- Website: http://timescity.vinpearlland.com/portfolio/aquarium/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VinpearlLand.TimesCity/
Located in Times City urban area and put into operation since 2013, Vinpearl Aquarium Times City is the first aquarium in Hanoi with a sea tunnel and also the first aquarium in Vietnam to breed penguins. . With a total area of up to 4,000 square meters, this aquarium is home to more than 30,000 species of marine life from all over the world. It is thanks to this diversity that Vinpearl Aquarium Times City has attracted many visitors and is a great destination for those who love to explore marine species.
Vinpearl Aquarium Times City is divided into 3 areas: freshwater fish area, cave – reptile area, saltwater fish area. Each area exhibits distinct species of creatures with breeding areas designed to be as close to their natural habitat as possible. Visitors will be able to walk through scenes from tropical to polar cold environments with very unique and fancy creatures. The more than 90m long aquarium tunnel is a special highlight of Vinpearl Aquarium Times City. Here, visitors will admire the marine species living together in a miniature ocean with an extremely open view that is guaranteed to leave a deep impression for those who first experience the image. this wonderful tour.
These places are not only an interesting place to visit, but also a place to preserve rare and precious animals, contributing to maintaining biodiversity, raising the awareness of protecting and loving nature of people. everyone, especially children. Visit these zoos and aquariums to feel the wonder of nature.
- Minister suggests support for firms to invest in Cuba
- Politburo gives opinions on socio-economic performance
- China's Xi urges Afghanistan to stamp out terrorism, vows more aid
- Tour for frontline forces against the epidemic to be piloted
- The Global Supply of Coffee Constrained by Lockdowns in Vietnam, Fitch Says
Big Wins Amidst The Pandemic: These Vietnamese Startups Recently Secured Million-Dollar Fundings
Vietnam is considering to reduce VAT by 30 percent to boost economic recovery
Vietnam, China work to facilitate bilateral trade
Online event connects technology demand-supply between Vietnamese, Dutch firms
Prolonged Covid-19 shutdowns in Vietnam are becoming a bigger headache for retailers