Top 30 tourist destinations in Saigon that are attracting young people
Saigon is one of the largest economic centers in Vietnam. Besides, Saigon is also a famous tourist center, an attractive destination that attracts a large number of tourists, especially young people. Today’s article will introduce visitors to the top 30 tourist attractions in Saigon that are attracting young people, tourist attractions that “promise” to bring great experiences to visitors.
1. Independence Palace – Outstanding Saigon Tourist Place
If anyone has come to the center of Saigon, once visit the Independence Palace, also known as the Reunification Palace, a work located on a 15ha land in the heart of the city. The work is imprinted with time and history, but it is also very poetic and romantic. This is not only a unique architectural work but also associated with many important historical events of the country.
- Address : 135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh
2. Binh Quoi Tourist Area – Attractive Saigon Tourist Place
Binh Quoi tourist village has a landscape like a peaceful village, with green space, fragrant wind with flowers and plants, lanterns along the entrance, a lake sparkling with light of lanterns and rows of coconut trees leaning by the stream. poetic river … with familiar images such as a dinghy, a bumpy monkey bridge, a water jar, a straw mound, lovely hooves … are arranged in harmony, bearing the character of a dear rustic countryside. The ideal destination of Ho Chi Minh City tourism.
- Address: 1147 Binh Quoi, Ward 28, Binh Thanh District, City. HCM.
- Ticket price: 150,000 VND – 275,000 VND
3. Rinrin Park Koi Fish Park
RinRin Park Carp Park is a tourist attraction in Saigon that attracts tourists, built with all the features of Japanese culture. With Japanese-inspired architecture, RinRin Park impresses guests with tiny pebble carpets to artificial waterfalls built by the architect’s talented hands, giving people the feeling of about a very Japanese space.
- Address : Tran Van Muoi, Hoc Mon, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours 08:00 – 19:00
- Ticket price: 50,000 VND – 100,000 VND
4. Cha Tam Church – An Interesting Tourist Place In Saigon
Cha Tam Church (official name: Saint Francis Xavier Church) is an ancient church in Ho Chi Minh City. The church has Gothic architecture, like churches in Europe, but the Chinese cultural element is still valued. Possessing a blend of European and Asian styles, Cha Tam Church is worth your visit and admires its striking architecture that cannot be found anywhere else.
- Address: No. 25 Hoc Lac Street, Ward 14, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Phone : 028 3856 0274
5. Lego Water Park – Outstanding Tourist Place in Saigon
There is no need to go to Malaysia to have a lego water park , because in the heart of Saigon there is a Saigon lego water park , the first lego theme water park in Vietnam. This tourist attraction in Saigon is attractive because guests can comfortably swim in the waterfall, overflow pool, slide and build Lego.
- Address : The BCR tourist area in District 9
- Ticket price : 120,000 / child under 1m4 tall; 90,000/person over 1m4 tall
6. Bui Vien West Street – Saigon Tourist Place at Night
West Street is an extremely attractive tourist destination in Saigon with many entertainment activities and delicious street foods. This famous western street of Saigon is open for people to travel and have fun on weekends with a lot of exciting entertainment activities. West Street is one of the great tourist destinations in Saigon to feel the soul of a city that never sleeps.
- Address : Bui Vien – Pham Ngu Lao – De Tham, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
7. Craft Beer
Biacraft is most likely considered the craft king in Saigon, this is a local and foreign attraction, serving more craft beers than anywhere else in the city. Prices are on par with most other shops, from 110,000 to 160,000 VND, but the menu is endless. From time to time Biacraft may have over 50 different craft beers available. In addition, the airy terrace is a great place to enjoy a beer after work or hang out with friends. Biacraft is an attractive tourist destination in Saigon for tourists.
- Address: 1 Le Ngo Cat, HCMC
- Opening hours: 11:00 – 23:00
8. Malt Saigon – Tourist Places In Saigon
Located right in the heart of the city, Malt Saigon serves up favorite craft beers to both Westerners and locals. In addition to signature craft beers and classic whiskeys and cocktails, you’ll also find laughter at the bar’s in-house games area such as darts or shuffleboard, making the time spent at the bar. This is never boring. “More and more young Vietnamese are looking to Saigon tourist destinations like Malt Saigon to relax.
- Address : 46 Mac Thi Buoi, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 8am-23pm
- Phone : 091 848 47 63
9. Mong Bridge -Tourist Place Around Saigon
Mong Bridge is a bridge over the Ben Nghe canal, connecting District 1 and District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This is considered one of the oldest bridges in this city. Built nearly a hundred years from the French colonial period, Mong Bridge today has become an ideal dating place for couples, an attraction of tourists who love to roam around the city and attract many tourists. Many young people love photography.
- Address: 22A Ben Van Don, Ward 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
10. Cu Chi Tunnels – Tourist Attractions Around Saigon
In the past , Cu Chi tunnels was a resistance base, a solid defense system deep in the ground of our nation during the Indochina war and the Vietnam war. Dubbed the “city in the ground” , Cu Chi tunnels not only have a maze-like tunnel system, but also have many rooms, clinics, kitchens, warehouses, offices, … with a communication system. steam out the bushes in the forest. Today, Cu Chi Tunnels is not only a special national relic but also a famous tourist attraction
- Address: Phu Hiep Hamlet, Phu My Hung Commune, Cu Chi District, City. Ho Chi Minh
- Ticket price: 20,000/ Vietnamese person; 110,000/foreigner
See Other Saigon Tourist Places
11. Nguyen Hue Apartment
- Address: 42 Nguyen Hue, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours : 8:00am – 10:00 pm
12. Saigon Outcast
- Address : No. 188/1, Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, District 2, Ho Chi Minh
- Opening hours: 9: 00-23 :30
- Phone : 090 236 57 80
13. Turtle Lake
- Address: Located between 3 streets: Vo Van Tan, Pham Ngoc Thach and Tran Cao Van, District 3, HCMC
14. Phu My Bridge
- Address: across the Saigon River connecting District 2 and District 7, HCMC
15. Thu Duc Rock Lake
- Address: Thu Duc university village
16. Fairy Stream – A Outstanding Tourist Place in Saigon
- Address: 120 Hanoi Highway, District 9, City. Ho Chi Minh City .
- Opening hours: 8am – 5pm
- Ticket price: 100000-330000 VND
17. Suoi Mo Tourist Area – Charming Saigon Tourist Place
- Address : Street 11, Long Thanh My, District 9, Ho Chi Minh
- Opening hours: 8:00am
- Ticket price: 60000-10000 VND
18. Bitexco . Tower
- Address : Bitexco Financial Building, 7, 2 Hai Trieu, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- Number of floors : 68
- Hours : 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
19. Notre Dame Cathedral
- Address : 49/2/27, 49/2/27 Street 51, Ward 14, Go Vap District, HCMC
20. Tan Dinh Church
- Address : 289 Hai Ba Trung, Ward 8, District 3, District 3, City. Ho Chi Minh City
21. Giac Lam Pagoda
- Address : 565 Lac Long Quan, Tan Binh District, City. Ho Chi Minh
22. Great World Water Park
- Address : 106 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 6, District 5, City. HCM.
- Opening hours : 7am – 5pm
- Ticket price : 45,000 VND – 100,000 VND
23. Ben Thanh Market – A Tourist Place In Saigon
- Address : located between Phan Boi Chau – Phan Chu Trinh – Le Thanh Ton – Quach Thi Trang Square in Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
24.Binh Tay Market
- Address : District 6, Ho Chi Minh City phố
25. Saigon 3D Painting Museum
- Address : 9th Street, Him Lam Urban Area, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 9:00 -17 : 00
26. Dam Sen Cultural Park
- Address : Hoa Binh Street, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours : 8am – 5pm
- Ticket price : 100000-330000 VND
27. Phu My Hung Urban Area
- Address : in District 7, located in the South of Ho Chi Minh City
28. Aeon Mall
- Address : 30 Bo Bao Tan Thang, Son Ky Ward, Tan Phu District, City. Ho Chi Minh City .
29. Vincom Center
- Address: 72 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
30. Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Address : 73 Mai Thi Luu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Vinlove has just reviewed for you the 30 most ideal Saigon tourist destinations. Hope to help you find the right place to have great trips and experiences.
- Nine global agritech entrepreneurs supported to scale solutions in Vietnam
- Covid 19 Overshadows Olympics Top Japan Medic Urges Nationwide State of Emergency
- First-ever Hang Seng Index Warrants by Kenanga
- AC Energy and NEFIN Joint Venture to Offer Carbon Neutrality Solutions Across Asia
- Top 10 highest mountains in Vietnam attract tourists
Nine global agritech entrepreneurs supported to scale solutions in Vietnam
UNISOC announces world’s first 5G NR Rel-16 Ready
Agro-forestry-fishery exports up 27% in Jan-Jul
Over VND24 trillion proposed for expressway linking HCMC, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc
Vietnam to be the world’s biggest garment exporter