Experience going to Cu Chi water park to enjoy and explore the animal world
Cu Chi Water Park is an attractive destination for visitors on the weekend to relax, have fun, explore the animal world and food court. Here are the experiences of going to Cu Chi water park with ticket prices, opening times you can refer to.
Where is Cu Chi Water Park in Saigon?
Cu Chi Water Park is also known as Tay Thanh tourist area, located at Hamlet 4, Provincial Road 8, Phuoc Vinh An Commune, Cu Chi District, City. Ho Chi Minh. The entire park has a total area of 8ha, built around rivers and long running fields, so there is cool fresh air. If you are looking for a place to relieve stress on the weekend, then Cu Chi Park is the ideal destination that you should not miss.
How to get to Cu Chi water park
The experience of going to Saigon shows that the park has an extremely convenient location, 3km from the center of Cu Chi district and 20km from An Suong bus station, very close when traveling from the center of Ho Chi Minh City and neighboring provinces such as Binh Duong. , Tay Ninh. Therefore, to get to this park, you can easily travel by many different means of transport such as passenger cars, motorbikes, and buses.
For those of you in neighboring provinces, the most convenient is still to ride a motorbike, if you are not sure the way, you can look up google maps or ask people on the way. If going from the center of Saigon, you can take bus number 126 (Cu Chi – Binh My bus station), operating from 5 am to 18:50 am and has a ticket price of 6,000 VND / way. Or ride a motorbike in the direction of the road through Xuyen A and National Highway 22 about 22km to reach Cu Chi water park in Saigon .
Opening time and ticket price to visit Cu Chi water park
Exploring Tay Thanh tourist area, you should not miss useful information about opening times and ticket prices as follows:
– Opening time: From 7am – 5pm. You should come to the park early, about 1-2 hours before closing to join the fun.
– Entrance fee: 40,000 VND/person for adults, 30,000 VND/person for children and free for children under 1m. In addition, the price of admission to the water park, zoo and other services will be charged separately. In the early summer, the park has many attractive discount programs.
Explore the amusement park Cu Chi’s paradise
What does Cu Chi Water Park have ? Coming to this famous park in Cu Chi, you will be able to cool off at the swimming pool, participate in many attractive outdoor sports activities, relax karaoke, visit the zoo, enjoy the food court, relax. in hotel…
Have fun at the water park
In the underwater park area, there are more than 30 kinds of attractive games such as: Swing of death, three-lane slide, wave pool, cool bath at the pool, drifting on the river… Besides, You can also experience the feeling of relaxing in the pool, going on a cruise, fishing… If you go with your family or a family group, you can form a team to explore all the games here. .
Visit the animal zoo
Experience going to Cu Chi water park, you should not miss the most attractive tourist destination that is the zoo. As a place to nurture and care for rare animals such as: antelope, white lion, rhinoceros, rhinoceros, zebra, elephant, crocodile, hippopotamus… The zoo is also a must-see destination. The children love it very much, here parents can take pictures with the baby as a souvenir for the trip.
Discover the unique food court
Coming to the water park in Cu Chi, you will enjoy the specialty of heifers with many delicious dishes. Food prices are considered reasonable and service style is professional and attentive. You can also enjoy drinks and rest at the park’s restaurant area.
Popular places to visit in Cu Chi
Visiting Tay Thanh tourist area , you can also combine visiting many famous places in Cu Chi such as:
– Cu Chi Tunnels: About 11km from the water park. It is a famous historical relic built as a solid and solid underground defense system during the resistance war against the Viet Minh. Visiting Cu Chi tunnels, you will be introduced by the guide in detail about the tunnel structure and the heroic fight of our nation.
– Binh My riverside tourist area : about 11.2km from the park. Located on the Saigon River, Binh My tourist area is a destination that attracts tourists with its fresh natural scenery and filled with green trees. Coming to Binh My, you will return to your childhood, with rows of green coconuts, bamboo ramparts, simple roofs and experience fishing, river cruises.
– Green Christmas: The park is about 14km. The typical model of ecotourism combined with agricultural production attracts tourists in Cu Chi. Green Noen is designed according to the typical model of Japan and Korea, with 20ha. Coming to Green Noen, you will enjoy the relaxing fresh air, cool off at the swimming pool and enjoy many attractive specialties.
Above is the whole experience of discovering Cu Chi water park in Ho Chi Minh City, which is super fun and experiential. Hopefully, the above useful information will help you have a trip to discover many interesting experiences when traveling to Saigon.
- AC Energy and NEFIN Joint Venture to Offer Carbon Neutrality Solutions Across Asia
- Top 10 highest mountains in Vietnam attract tourists
- Additional 3,943 COVID-19 cases take national count to over 181,000
- UNISOC announces world’s first 5G NR Rel-16 Ready
- Covid-19 pushes banks to foster digital transformation