Photo contest promote tourism and culture of Khanh Hoa
A beautiful beach in Nha Trang city
NDO – The Khanh Hoa provincial People’s Committee launched a photo contest entitled ‘Check in Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa’ on April 26 as a way to promote local tourism.
The contest is open to Vietnamese citizens aged 18 years and above, who can enter up to three coloured photos, each portraying the natural landscapes, historical and cultural sites, cuisine, and people of Nha Trang.
The photos, which must be taken between April and September 2021, should have attached a short description of no more than 90 words.
Contestants should submit their photos before September 30, 2021.
Entries will be showcased to the public on the Facebook page of the Khanh Hoa provincial portal at https://www.facebook.com/CongThongtindientutinhKhanhHoa.
The organising board will award one first, two second, three third, and 10 consolation prizes to the most outstanding photos.
The contest aims to promote the land and people of Khanh Hoa to people at home and abroad, thus attracting more visitors to the province.
- Binance Freezes $1 Million Company Accounts Due To Legislation Enforcement Requests
- Chinese Hot-Water Bags Sweep Europe Merchants from Yiwugo Get Busy with Orders
- Charming Changsha: Celebrate National Day in Changsha
- More than 130 years old Khmer pagoda is colorful in the West
- Noodles Cu Ky is only available in Quang Ninh, guests over 100 kilometers to enjoy
Binance Freezes $1 Million Company Accounts Due To Legislation Enforcement Requests
Invoice Murray’s Ethereum Pockets Hacked For 110 ETH ($174,000)
Binh Duong encourages enterprises to invest in social housing
Helium Proposes Shifting Complete Crypto Wi-fi Community To Solana
The 10th anniversary VietinBank - MUFG strategic alliance