Fine arts contest for children launched
A painting drawn by a child. The Vietnam Children Fine Arts Contest 2021 opens to children aged between five and 15 – PHOTO: DAIDOANKET.VN
HCMC – The Fine Arts, Photography and Exhibition Department under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has launched a fine arts contest for children aged between five and 15.
The Vietnam Children Fine Arts Contest 2021 opens for entries from May 25 to July 7, encouraging topics about the love of children for their homeland or country, grandparents, parents and family, environmental protection and hope for a world with peace and happiness.
Entries can be on A3 or A2 papers with various mediums such as powder color or a collage. However, works drawn in black pencil will be ineligible for the contest.
The organizers will give away three first prizes, six second, 10 third, 20 consolation and 10 group prizes.
The 400 outstanding paintings from the contest will be displayed at an exhibition scheduled for later this year.
Entries should be sent to the Department of Fine Arts, Photography and Exhibition at No. 38 Cao Ba Quat Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Vietnam News Today July 31 Hanoi Asked to Work Out Home Isolation Plan for Covid 19 F1 Cases
- Olympics: Japan clinch historic fencing gold in men's epee team
- Vietnam confirms 8,622 new COVID-19 cases and nearly 300 deaths
- Ministry confirms 3,657 new Covid-19 cases, 139 fatalities
- How To Watch ESPN in Vietnam Live Online and Stream For Free