Get lost in nature at Trà Sư cajuput forest
HCM CITY – Located just 150km from HCM City is the Tra Sư cajeput forest in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang.
Tra Sư is a typical cajuput forest on the western part of the Hậu River, a tributary of the Mekong. Waterways that cut through a forest of green melaleuca trees are a great way to reconnect with nature, breath in fresh air and listen to the sound of chirping birds, a world away from the noise and bustle of cities.
Visitors can also enjoy watching locals harvest cajuput flower honey. Depending on the quality, a litre of this honey costs VNĐ300,000 to over VNĐ1 million (US$13-43).
During a tour, visitors travel by motorboat and switch to a rowing boat on reaching the heart of the forest. This is when they can see many birds foraging and nesting. The forest is home to about 70 species of birds, including storks and bitterns.
A Tra Sư forest tour costs VNĐ190,000 per visitor. In groups of seven or more, the price drops to VNĐ95,000 per person. – VNS
- Overcoming hardship, Gia Lai agriculture on the rise
- Duality announced the appointment of Dr. Yver as Chairman of SAB
- Donner Guitars Brings Dynamic and Innovative Designs to Music Lovers
- Finding 100 Excellent Vietnamese Farmer of 2022
- Pop Culture Group Plans and Executes the 2022 Digital Economy Industry Investment Promotion Conference in Xiamen
Illumina unveils NovaSeq X Series to accelerate genomic discoveries and improve human health
Standard Chartered named Best ESG Bank in Vietnam in 2022
AEON Vietnam celebrates its 10th anniversary
Hackers Steal Crypto From Bitcoin ATM By Exploiting The Zero-Day Bug
Vietstar and Tricor Axcelasia Group signed MoU