Firework lit up on New Year’s Eve
Firework displays were held in big cities across the country including Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh to celebrate the New Year 2021.
In Hanoi, firework performances were held at three locations including Hoan Kiem Lake, Thong Nhat Park and My Dinh Stadium for 15 minutes on New Year’s Eve.
Firework performances in Hanoi on New Year’s Eve.
In Ho Chi Minh City, high-range firework displays were held at the entrance of Thu Thiem Tunnel in District 2, Saigon Hi-tech Park in District 9, and at the 81-floor Landmark 81, Vietnam’s tallest building on New Year’s Eve.
People gather to watch firework performances in Ho Chi Minh City on New Year’s Eve.
- Mobile Betting is Taking Over the Sports Gambling World
- How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
- AXA AFFIN offers COVID-19 Complimentary Support Fund to assist its customers and to spur vaccination
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner