Vietnam has registered 1.6 million COVID-19 cases
Vietnam Ministry of Health reported 16,377 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday, including 16,367 locally transmitted and 10 imported
Among the localities, the Vietnamese capital Hanoi logged the highest number of infections on Thursday with 1,774 cases, followed by southern Ca Mau province with 1,167 cases, and southern Tay Ninh province with 949 cases.
Related: Omicron variant of the coronavirus may be milder than the delta version, studies say
The infections brought the country’s total tally to 1,604,712 with 30,531 deaths, said the ministry. Nationwide, 1,184,428 COVID-19 patients have recovered, up 10,944 from Wednesday.
The data showed, more than 142.3 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines, including over 64.1 million second shots, have been administered, according to the ministry.
Also read: Vietnam changes quarantine rules, unveils vaccine passport and begins regular international flights
Vietnam has by far gone through four coronavirus waves of increasing scale, complication, and infectivity.
As of Thursday, the country has registered nearly 1.6 million locally transmitted COVID-19 cases since the start of the current wave in late April, the ministry said
- Raw pangasius prices increase slightly in the Mekong Delta
- Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
- Vietnam, Malaysia should lift bilateral trade to 20 billion USD by 2025: President
- The spouse of billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong, Mrs. Pham Thu Huong was secretly photographed, her magnificence was shocking
- Large prospect helps billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong’s “beloved” to “develop” in Europe
Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
Bringing Vietnam Intelligence To The World With Phạm Minh Tuấn CEO Of FPT Software (S2E25)
Bitcoin’s bearish sentiment may quickly change if the worth tumbles from $41,000
Outcomes of the Central Lottery in the present day January 20, 2022