Who can go outside during the shelter-in-place order in Ho Chi Minh City?
Authorities in Ho Chi Minh City have announced a list of demographics that are allowed to go outside during the ongoing shelter-in-place order.
The municipal administration has required residents to stay where they are from August 23 to September 6, underlining “each home, company, and factory should be an antivirus fort.”
Only people belonging to the following groups are allowed to travel in the city during this period:
- Members of pandemic prevention and control teams at all levels
- Officials, public servants, and employees of Party and state agencies
- People who work in the banking, securities, and transport sectors, as well as at Tan Son Nhat International Airport and Cat Lai Port
- Environmental sanitation workers and those in charge of troubleshooting problems related to electricity and water supply, information systems, traffic construction, and infrastructure
- Employees of consulates and diplomatic agencies
- Members of charitable organizations under the coordination of the Ho Chi Minh City Fatherland Front Committee, the Youth Union, and Women’s Union
- Employees of supermarkets, convenient stores, and facilities that produce and supply food, fuel and gas, and medical equipment
- Employees of hotels that provide quarantine service, security service companies, establishments that offer notary service and state postal service
- People with COVID-19 vaccination appointments or follow-up appointments, or those who need emergency medical service
- Reporters of newspapers, radio stations, and television networks
- Delivery workers are allowed to operate from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm and must not travel between districts. App-based delivery service in District 8, District 12, Go Vap District, Tan Binh District, Binh Thanh District, Binh Chanh District, and Hoc Mon District is suspended.
Residents need to present necessary documents to prove a legitimate reason for going outside.
These documents must be issued by departments, agencies, and cities under the management of the municipal authorities, as well as the people’s committees in 21 districts and Thu Duc City.
People who work in certain sectors as well as members of pandemic control missions must wear their corresponding uniforms.What do you want to know about Vietnam? Ask us at VietQ by Vietnam Life.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about Vietnam!
Tuoi Tre News
- How green financing in Vietnam will be promoted for sustainable growth?
- Vietnam’s Central beach city is getting ready to to welcome back fully vaccinated foreign tourists
- Macron says France will double the COVID shots it sends to poor nations - AFP
- Invite each other to check-in the most beautiful and famous camping sites in Vung Tau
- What’s Landscape of Vietnam Medical Education Market?
Vietnamese aquatic products, fruits introduced at food exhibition in Russia
Petrol prices rise from September 25
Lang Son hosts conference to connect consumption of black jelly products
MPI to submit post-pandemic economic recovery scheme in October
Teleconference between Government, businesses to take place this weekend