The delegation of the Vietnamese Embassy in Monaco visits 3X Engineering Group - a Monaco enterprise having long-term cooperation with Vietnam (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - Vietnam is currently a potential and attractive market to Monaco entrepreneurs, especially the more than 60 companies and investors of Monaco participating in an economic conference hosted by the Vietnamese Embassy in Monaco in collaboration with the Monaco Economic Board (MEB) on May 4.
Ambassador Dinh Toan Thang briefed participants on Vietnam’s potential, saying that the Southeast Asian country is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic economies in the region, with a coastline stretching more than 3,200 km, many seaports and major international trade routes passing through.
Vietnam wants to attract Monaco businesses, especially in seaports, healthcare - pharmaceuticals, tourism, sustainable development and creativity, he said.
The diplomat expressed his belief that the economic cooperation between the two countries will have strong breakthroughs in the future and more and more Monaco businesses will choose Vietnam as their investment destination.
Monaco entrepreneurs expressed their deep impression of Vietnam's socio-economic development achievements, especially institutional breakthroughs and preferential policies for foreign businesses.
They said they hope the Vietnamese Government will support and create favourable condition for them to cooperate and do business successfully in Vietnam, and through Vietnam to enter the ASEAN market.
- If you want to visit the waterfall, you must take a boat
- Lightsource bp unlocks East Asia with 150MW fishery solar project in Taiwan
- Pocket immediately the secret to visiting ‘Ha Long paradise’ during the 31st SEA Games
- MINISO Group Will Report March Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 26, 2022
- Dong Lam steppe ‘changes new clothes’ in floating season, beautiful like a fairy