Deadline for Cat Linh-Ha Dong metro line extended to 2021
Deadline for Metro Line No.1 completion extended
HCMC – The Government has agreed to reschedule the completion date of Metro Line No. 1 to the final quarter of 2023.
The earlier deadline for the Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien metro line is the fourth quarter of 2021, with the contractors’ warranty period lasting for two years from 2024 to 2025 and the time for operation and maintenance support between 2024 and 2028, the Government news site Baochinhphu.vn reported.
The PM tasked the HCMC government with removing hindrances to the project, ensuring its progress aligns with the plan, and allocating resources to complete unfinished components in case the project lags behind the deadline.
The city was also told to review the funding demand and carry out paperwork related to the negotiations and signing of the fourth loan agreement for the project.
- EVN asked to buy renewable energy at 90% import price
- Haleon launches #BetterOralCareNation campaign to improve oral health habits in Malaysia
- SBV tightens control on corporate bond acquisitions by banks
- AniEraser 1.0 Unveiled for Effective Media Object Removal
- So-Young Reports Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
Breaking News: Vingroup’s Shocking Move to Revolutionize Taxi Industry with Electric Cars – Be Group Partnership Revealed!
Shares open new week on negative note amid uncertainty
What to know about the new Malaysian CEO of Vietnamese property developer Novaland
Careful action required to curb inflation threat
Careful consideration of special consumption tax on sugary drinks urged