Work starts on road project in Thanh Hoa
HCMC – The northern province of Thanh Hoa this morning, January 27, broke ground on a 14.6-kilometer road connecting two national highways, 1 and 45.
The VND1.4-trillion road project will connect Hoang Kim Commune in Hoang Hoa District and Thieu Long Commune in Thieu Hoa District. The road will have a designed speed limit of 80 kilometers per hour.
The project comprises a two-kilometer bridge spanning the Ma River and two access roads. The project is slated for completion in December next year, the local media reported.
The project will pave the way for the establishment of industrial parks in the region and shorten the time needed for vehicles to travel among districts in the western part of the province.
As this large-scale road project requires much land, the authorities of the localities through which the road will pass, the project management board and the relevant agencies have had to team up to facilitate site clearance and resettlement, Mai Xuan Liem, vice chairman of the Thanh Hoa People’s Committee, said at the groundbreaking ceremony.
- Timekettle AI Translator Earbuds Empower International Medical Workers
- NOVOSENSE isolation and driver technology enables SiC+800V in NEVs
- Luxury beauty advisory SWISS REJU strengthens body contouring services with new 2.45GHz diathermy technology
- I-Mab Provides Business and Corporate Updates and Reports Financial Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2022
- Britain to join Indo-Pacific trade bloc in biggest trade deal since Brexit
Britain to join Indo-Pacific trade bloc in biggest trade deal since Brexit
Virtual Conference: Supporting Vietnamese startups to enter the international market effectively
Masan Group Successfully Draws Down First Tranche of its USD650 Million Syndicated Loan, Despite Volatile Global Banking Market
Shares maintain uptrend on rising liquidity
HCMC bans manual pig slaughter and tightens pig transportation control from other provinces