Transport Ministry wants four localities to invest in Ring Road No. 3
Long An to begin work on VND3,600-billion road project
HCMC – Long An Province in the Mekong Delta plans to start construction on the Provincial Road 830E project this month with an investment of over VND3,600 billion.
The road will serve as a section of the HCMC Beltway No. 4 project.
Some 75% of land clearance work has been completed in Ben Luc District, according to Dang Hoang Tuan, director of the provincial Department of Transport.
The 9.3-kilometer road will connect the districts of Ben Luc and Can Duoc.
It runs from an intersection of the HCMC-Trung Luong Expressway to Provincial Road 830. The completion time is scheduled for 2025.
In the final phase, Provincial Road 830E will be upgraded to a 10-lane expressway, with two designed for emergency stops.
The construction is expected to spur local growth and enhance Long An’s regional connectivity, particularly with HCMC and other southern provinces.
- Roboup Announces Launch of the World's First Virtual Boundary Mower with RTK, AI, and Robotic Vision
- Transcenta Holding Limited (6628.HK) to Hold 2022 Annual Results Release Conference Call
- SEGi leaps forward with MyANAK Parenting App
- CNEY Wins a Large Activated Carbon Order
- Sharing Economy International Engaged with BIP Consulting for the Development of E-Mobility
As a foreigner in Vietnam, you will receive up-to 20% of total invoice reward for every successful referral with this firm
Middle East, North Africa lucrative markets, fruit, vegetable exporters told
Hoa Binh Province exports first batch of fresh sugarcane to US
US businesses exploring investment, business opportunities in Viet Nam
All options on the table as livestock firms take on losses