Seven-month index of industrial production up 11.2%
Seven-month index of industrial production up 11.2% - Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - The index of industrial production (IIP) in July was estimated to increase by 1.6% over the previous month and by 11.2% over the same period last year, according to the General Statistics Office.
The rise was thanks to a further reopening of the economy in the wake of COVID-19 disruptions.
Output growth accelerated for most components, including manufacturing (12.8% against 9.9% in June); electricity and gas supply (8.7% against 5.5% in June); and waste treatment (9.2% against 6.3% in June).
In contrast, mining output fell 1.5%, reversing from a 5.1% growth in June.
- Helium Proposes Shifting Complete Crypto Wi-fi Community To Solana
- Nomination committee has been appointed for Mentice AB (publ) Annual General Meeting 2023
- Hevo Data Recognized as "One to Watch" in Snowflake's Modern Marketing Data Stack Report
- The 132nd Canton Fair to open online on October 15 featuring larger scale and upgraded services
- HISTORIC CHINA GLOBAL PROTEIN INNOVATION EVENT
Helium Proposes Shifting Complete Crypto Wi-fi Community To Solana
The 10th anniversary VietinBank - MUFG strategic alliance
Foreign-invested enterprises face up to procedural barriers
Seafood exporters tasked with improving their game
Hut 8 Crosses The 8,000 BTC Mark Whereas Persevering with To HODL