B&T wind power farm cluster inaugurated in Quang Binh
Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – The B&T wind power farm cluster with a capacity of 252 MW was inaugurated in Quang Ninh and Le Thuy districts, the central province of Quang Binh on November 16.
As one of the largest wind power farms in Vietnam to complete commercial electricity generation, the cluster comprises BT1 farm in Quang Ninh district with 26 turbines, and BT2 farm with 24 turbines in the first stage and 10 turbines in the second stage.
It is expected to generate 648 million kWh of clean electricity, or 60 percent of total power consumption in Quang Ninh, contributing to reducing 581,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide each year.
It is the third project by AMI AC Renewables Co. Ltd that has gone into operation, following the 50 MWp AMI Khanh Hoa and 30 MWp BNT Dak Lak solar power farms that generated electricity for commercial use in 2019.
- Omicron spread to at least seven U.S. states and many countries as South Africa Cases Almost Quadruple
- Vietnamese wood enterprises need to enhance competitiveness
- Bounce the day away at Ho Chi Minh City’s indoor trampoline park
- Vietnamese film 'Father and Son' to be screened at World Expo 2020 Dubai
- 18 foreign sailors rescued from a sinking ship in Vietnam
ARMY dances along on Twitter with 68M Tweets as BTS returns to the live stage in LA
HKQAA Symposium Sustainable Finance and Climate Resilience • 2021
NDC Invigorates Ecosystem for Taiwanese EdTech Startups, Creates Engine for Future Growth
Whimsical Wonderland 2021 @Discovery Bay
CryptoFantasy launches BSC-based Play to Earn game