Ten-month state budget collection meets over 90% of estimate
State budget collection in the first ten months of 2021 fulfilled about 90.9% of the year's target (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - Total state budget collection in the first ten months of 2021 fulfilled about 90.9% of the estimate and was up 5.5% year-on-year, showed data released by the Ministry of Finance’s Department of State Budget.
Of the sum, the domestic collection met some 87.9% of the estimate and increased by 1.9% annually.
Revenue from crude oil and import-export activities went up 12.5% and 27.7% on-year and exceeded the estimates by 43.6% and 6.6%, respectively.
According to the ministry, between January and October, 53 localities saw domestic collection meeting over 83% of the estimate and 41 localities posted higher figures compared to the same period last year.
Meanwhile, state budget spending during the period was equal to 68.1% of the estimate, with a significant amount poured into COVID-19 prevention and control and impact mitigation nationwide. The disbursement of development funding remained slow, reaching only 55.8% of the plan assigned by the Prime Minister.
- uin Art Travel Shoes Unveils Its Design Philosophy -"CALSEN"
- Southeastern provinces attract over US$10 billion in new investments
- Flag salute ceremony at frontline gas field
- PitPat became the Thanksgiving gift that made online running trendy
- VENUSTAS Announces Heated Apparel Seasonal Plans For Black Friday Holiday Sale