Vietnam’s State budget collection reaches 98%, budget spending of 80% of yearly estimate
The data was announced at a conference in Hanoi on Thursday reporting 2020 financial activities.
By the end of Wednesday, budget overspending and public debts were recorded at 4.2% of the GDP and 55.9% of the GDP respectively.
Finance Minister Dinh Tien Dung said at the event, “The achievement in 2020 is positive as we have suffered serious impacts from natural disasters, epidemics, proving the solidarity and efforts of the entire political system. The results are an essential premise for us to enter 2021 which is the beginning of the next 5-year plan and 10-year strategy on socio-economic development.”
- Raw pangasius prices increase slightly in the Mekong Delta
- Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
- Vietnam, Malaysia should lift bilateral trade to 20 billion USD by 2025: President
- The spouse of billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong, Mrs. Pham Thu Huong was secretly photographed, her magnificence was shocking
- Large prospect helps billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong’s “beloved” to “develop” in Europe
Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
The spouse of billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong, Mrs. Pham Thu Huong was secretly photographed, her magnificence was shocking
Bringing Vietnam Intelligence To The World With Phạm Minh Tuấn CEO Of FPT Software (S2E25)
Bitcoin’s bearish sentiment may quickly change if the worth tumbles from $41,000
Outcomes of the Central Lottery in the present day January 20, 2022