Dak Nong: Two wind power projects connected to national grid
The Nam Binh wind power project in Dak Nong's Dak Song district. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Two wind power projects in Dak Song district in the Central Highlands province of Dak Nong, which are worth more than VND2.6 trillion (US$113.52 million) in total, had been completed as of October 31.
Accordingly, the 50MW Dak Hoa and 30MV Nam Binh wind power projects, costing over VND1.6 trillion and over VND1 trillion, respectively, completed their installation and were connected to the national grid before October 31.
As such, they are eligible to enjoy preferential electricity prices at VND1,928 per kWh, not including VAT, in line with the Prime Minister’s Decision 39/2018/QD-TTg dated September 10, 2018 on the development of wind power projects in Vietnam.
The provincial Department of Industry and Trade said Dak Song also houses four other wind power projects, which received their investment licences in late 2020. Of the four, three are being constructed under a total estimated cost of more than VND10.5 trillion.
- The disabled man turns inanimate rice grains into million-dong paintings
- Ca Mau farmer decided to raise “strange” fish and suddenly became a billionaire
- European businesses plan investment expansion in Vietnam
- Ping An and FTSE Russell launch FTSE Ping An China ESG Index Series
- The whole family, the whole village eats the mountains and sleeps in the fields for a month, picking coffee to earn Tet