Vietnam granted permission to export edible insects to EU
The Vietnamese Trade Office in the EU, Belgium, and Luxembourg, said that following a long period during which many documents were submitted to the Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety (DG SANTE), the country now meets the EU market access requirements and is allowed to export edible insects to the bloc.
The EU decision took effect on February 15, 2021.
Alongside Vietnam, Canada, Switzerland, the Republic of Korea, and Thailand have been approved by the EU to ship their similar products to the bloc.
Many nutritionists have stated their belief that insects will become the food reserve of the future, adding that the EU giving approval to Vietnam will create a breakthrough within the European food industry.
- Taking Masks Off to Go to Korean Wave Planet THE-K
- New Study on Shark Attack Media Coverage Shows Increasing use of the Phrase "Shark Bite"
- UK Inflation Hits A 40-12 months File, Bitcoin Drops Extra Than 2.5%
- Global AdTech Company TripleLift Names Dave Clark as New Chief Executive Officer
- STRADVISION Unveils New Company Identity to Accelerate Global Business
UK Inflation Hits A 40-12 months File, Bitcoin Drops Extra Than 2.5%
Illumina unveils NovaSeq X Series to accelerate genomic discoveries and improve human health
Standard Chartered named Best ESG Bank in Vietnam in 2022
AEON Vietnam celebrates its 10th anniversary
Hackers Steal Crypto From Bitcoin ATM By Exploiting The Zero-Day Bug