[Infographic] "Live fully in Vietnam" campaign to give great experiences for international visitors
Young people from the Republic of Korea are very interested in experiential activities at VinWonders in Phu Quoc. (Photo: Vinpearl Phu Quoc/via the VNAT)
NDO - A promotion and advertising campaign called "Live fully in Vietnam" has been officially launched by the National Administration of Tourism (VNAT), aiming to invite more foreign tourists to Vietnam. In particular, the administration has also issued pre-departure guidlines.
- Vietnamese wood enterprises need to enhance competitiveness
- Bounce the day away at Ho Chi Minh City’s indoor trampoline park
- Vietnamese film 'Father and Son' to be screened at World Expo 2020 Dubai
- 18 foreign sailors rescued from a sinking ship in Vietnam
- Some Global Furniture Companies Face Delayed Orders and Depleted Inventories after Few Months of Lockdowns in Vietnam