Thung Nham Bird Park – a site for bird lovers
The wonder of migratory birds in the Citadel of Hue
In October of this year, many flocks of wild birds migrated to live in the Citadel, Hue Citadel (Hue City).
The Citadel, Hue Citadel (Hue City) from mid-October 2021 recorded many flocks of birds from far away to live.
Birds fly in the sky on the roof of the Ngu Phung floor.
The flocks of birds are mainly storks and cauldrons.
They come to perch on the lawns and catch fish in the nearby lakes.
Many floods in the Central region have made the bird’s habitat unstable. Hue in 2020 has less floods and the weather is quite pleasant compared to last year, so it is possible that flocks of birds choose the “old capital” land to migrate.
A stork flies over the old wall.
The area of Hue Citadel, which is quiet, spacious and has many old trees, is an excellent nest for migratory birds.
The ancient citadel, which was quiet, is now “vibrant” by the appearance of friendly birds.
Truong Lang Range is “printed” by beautiful white birds.
Migratory birds in the Imperial City
From morning to evening, flocks of birds go looking for fish.
Strange and peaceful scene beside the ancient temple of Hue.
A bird flies over the roof of Thai Hoa Palace, Hue Citadel.
Photo: Bao Minh
- uin Art Travel Shoes Unveils Its Design Philosophy -"CALSEN"
- Southeastern provinces attract over US$10 billion in new investments
- Flag salute ceremony at frontline gas field
- PitPat became the Thanksgiving gift that made online running trendy
- VENUSTAS Announces Heated Apparel Seasonal Plans For Black Friday Holiday Sale