On one of the highest peaks of Vietnam
A majestic view from the Lung Cung Peak - PHOTOS: HAI DUONG
HCMC - At 2,913 meters above sea level, Lung Cung peak in Mu Cang Chai District, Yen Bai Province, is a compelling destination for young mountaineers.
The two-day trekking tour of Lung Cung Mountain departs from Nam Co Commune, Mu Cang Chai District, and is often led by a Mong ethnic tour guide who is very familiar with the local terrain. Mountaineers, who expect to visit the land of lush vegetation, may sometimes be caught in a tropical rain in the vast forest. As anticipated, the local climate and the route are big challenges for most of trekkers, but in return, they are treated by some unmatched natural scenes which can be found nowhere else. At the final destination, Lung Cung peak, rewards for successful mountaineers are spectacular views where mountain ranges are in harmony with seas of white clouds.
A group of mountaineers start their tour of Lung Cung Mountain from Nam Co Commune, Mu Cang Chai District
The monument on top of Lung Cung
Taking a rest on the way
Old trees covered by moss
Mountaineers walking through the forest blanketed by fog
- Drowning Vaccine A Must in Vietnam
- Vietnam News Today July 25 Vietnam s Daily Covid 19 Infections Hit New Record of 9 225
- Vietnam Aims to Reduce 20 Children Dying of Drowning in 2030
- Indian capital allows further relaxation of COVID-19 restrictions
- Sacrifice for national freedom is always remembered: PM