Vietnam’s caves among world’s largest
Two caves in the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh Province have been ranked as the largest and third largest caves in the world.
browser not support iframe.
The British Cave Research Association (BCRA) have ranked two caves in Vietnam as the largest and third largest in the world.
They are Son Doong and En in the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh Province. Son Doong also set a Guinness record as the world’s largest natural cave in 2013. — VNS
- HCM City strengthens HIV prevention efforts, hopes to end transmission by 2030
- Twitter locked account of China s U S embassy over Xinjiang related tweet
- Chung Pua ancient house in Ha Giang Where time stands still
- Russia s second Covid 19 vaccine is 100 effective
- Young pop singer wins at Asian Television Awards