Vietnam wants relevant parties not to complicate Taiwan Strait situation: Spokeswoman
Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Le Thi Thu Hang (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - Vietnam expects that related parties will restrain and avoid complicating the situation in the Taiwan Strait, Spokeswoman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Le Thi Thu Hang said on August 3.
Responding to reporters’ query on the current Taiwan Strait situation, Hang affirmed that Vietnam has consistently implemented the ‘One China’ policy and hoped that relevant parties will actively contribute to maintaining peace and stability, and promote cooperation and development in the region and the world as well.
- Visionary Education Technology Holdings Group Inc. Reports Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
- Major electronics show scheduled in Hanoi
- Yili Remains the World's Most Valuable Dairy Brand in Brand Finance 2022 Report
- Education Cannot Wait Proud to Participate in Global Citizen Festival 2022: Calling on World Leaders and Donors to Empower Girls and End Extreme Poverty Now
- Risen Energy's HJT 700W Hyper-ion Series Receives TÜV SÜD certification
Major electronics show scheduled in Hanoi
Vietlott Mega outcomes 6/45 on 12/8: In search of the proprietor of an enormous 35 billion VND Jackpot prize?
DKSH Vietnam receives “Great Place to Work” award for the first time
AkzoNobel Vietnam honored in TOP50 Corporate Sustainability Awards 2022
Hanwha Life Vietnam wins “Best companies to work for in Asia 2022” Award