Ford reports 51 per cent growth in Q3
The Most Failed Pickup Trucks Ever Made
Ford, Chevy, and Dodge all make the best pickups available on the market, and they’ve been making them for nearly a century now. Even Japanese manufacturers, who make many affordable cars, have brought to the car world powerful and durable machines.
However, not every car that a company makes is successful. Here are the pickup trucks that have failed most due to design flaws, safety hazards or poor performance, which have lost sales.
10. Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Although the Ford Explorer was a popular model and one of Ford’s best-selling models, sales of the Explorer during 2008-2010 were rather low. Ford’s total Explorer sales include all versions, so it’s difficult to calculate the exact number and success of the Sport Trac.
- GreenCo Promotes Early Preparation for Enhanced ESG Disclosures in 2024
- Da Nang aims to become attractive logistics centre by 2030
- NetEase Games Unveils PinCool, Inc., a New Multifunctional Studio Aiming to Produce Global Entertainment Content
- Veken And ESY SUNHOME Reached A Strategic Cooperation on Sodium Batteries to Jointly Promote the New Development of Energy Storage
- TYAN Server Platforms to Boost Data Center Computing Performance with 4th Gen AMD EPYC Processors at Computex 2023