Navies of Vietnam, Thailand bolster cooperation
At the talks (Photo: www.qdnd.vn)
NDO/VNA – Rear Admiral Nguyen Duy Ty of the Naval Region 5 High Command held phone talks with the Commanders of Thailand’s First and Second Naval Area Commands on December 29.
At the talks, the sides underlined that joint activities between the countries’ navies have reaped positive results, thereby promoting cooperation, mutual understanding and trust, as well as maintaining maritime zones of peace and stability that foster economic development.
In the coming time, they will continue to exchange information via established communication channels, as well as fully and effectively implement agreements on regulations on joint patrol on bordering sea areas signed by the naval forces of Vietnam and Thailand in 1999.
The sides are to closely join hands in settling maritime incidents on the sea.
They also agreed to propose the countries' Defence Ministries to continue sending patrol ships to each other's ports once the pandemic is put under control.
- Actual Imaginative and prescient CEO predicts $100,000 Bitcoin and $10,000 ETH by the top of 2022
- Hot air balloon festival brings joy to Ho Chi Minh City citizens
- Olympia query: What number of even numbers have totally different digits from 1, 2, 3? 99% reply is 2, incorrect
- PM Pham Minh Chinh pays Tet visit to Can Tho city
- GBTC premium falls 30% to an all-time low
Actual Imaginative and prescient CEO predicts $100,000 Bitcoin and $10,000 ETH by the top of 2022
Vietnam striving to regain foothold for pepper industry
Spring Fair 2022 offers consumer goods for Tet
Hanoi’s key industrial exports increase despite pandemic
IreneDAO, A New Outstanding Phenomenon, Gained Over 2,000 ETH Quantity Traded In Simply A Few Days