President to pay official visits to Switzerland, Russia
President Nguyen Xuan Phuc (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – President Nguyen Xuan Phuc will lead a high-ranking Vietnamese delegation to pay official visits to Switzerland and Russia from November 25 to December 2.
The visits will be made at the invitations of Swiss President Guy Parmelin and Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In 1971, Switzerland became one of the first Western countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam.
Meanwhile, Vietnam and the Soviet Union (now Russia) set up their diplomatic ties on January 30, 1950.
- Desperate to plant this tree, the garden owner is surprised when many people come to “fight” to buy fruit
- Party inspection commissions of Vietnam, Laos strengthen ties
- LEGO Group to build new factory in Vietnam
- Laos tightens border controls to prevent Omicron variant
- Vietnam seeking consultation on COVID-19 vaccination for children aged 5-11
LEGO Group to build new factory in Vietnam
Cold storage warehouse market forecast to grow 12 percent a year: Savills Vietnam
Here’s how Vietnamese aviation enterprises will overcome the challenges caused by pandemic
Using Mobile Payments? Digital Identity Will Secure Your Transactions With Nam Ma, Director Of trueID At VNG Corp. (S2E12)
Virtual Vietnam Foodexpo 2021 kicks off