Minister explains to National Assembly on land management
Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung cleared up deputies’ concern regarding land management at a Q&A session on November 11, as part of the ongoing second sitting of the 15th National Assembly.
Minister Dung said the Ministry of Planning and Investment will research and advise the Government in the promulgation of policies in response to the situation when a number of foreign investors use names of Vietnamese businesses and individuals to accumulate land in the country, especially land in coastal and border areas.
This is a big issue, the minister said, pledging that the ministry will inquire into the situation and report results to the Government and the legislature.
He made the explanation in reply to a deputy from the northern province of Nam Dinh who pointed to the fact that many Vietnamese enterprises and individuals have purchased and transferred land use rights to foreigners.
The legislator also asked the ministry to clarify the land use plan for the 10 years.
- Vietnam, Russia issue joint vision statement on comprehensive strategic partnership
- iShopChangi Wishes You Happy Haul-idays With Exclusive Deals This Festive Season
- SEEDS Capital and Real Tech Fund Participate in AI startup, Sentient.io, in its Series B1 Investment Round
- Omicron variant of Covid-19 was present in Europe before we found it
- Top 13 hottest tourist destinations in Vietnam during the Lunar New Year 2021