HCMC detects five people at apartment building having coronavirus
Competent forces at work at a boarding house under lockdown in Tan Binh District after five people living there tested positive for Covid-19 - PHOTO: TNO
HCMC - Five people living on Floor 6 of a seven-floor apartment building in Alley 333 of Le Van Sy Street in Tan Binh District tested positive for Covid-19.
The building has been locked down since May 27 after a female member of the Revival Ekklesia Mission living there had the virus, the HCMC Center for Disease Control (HCDC) said today, June 7.
After being notified on June 6 that the five tested positive for the virus twice, the Tan Binh District Healthcare Center worked with competent agencies to transport them to the Cu Chi Field Hospital for treatment.
HCDC also said that all 51 people living on Floor 6 were sent to a quarantine center on the same day, and that 349 others living on the other six floors tested negative for Covid-19 twice while self-isolating at home.
The competent forces of Tan Binh District disinfected the entire building and continued to put it on lockdown, the local media reported.
- The Mekong Delta Travel Guide, tourist attractions
- Vietnam welcomes efforts by UN centre for preventive diplomacy in Central Asia
- Hotel in Hanoi by architect ‘witch’ Bensley on American newspaper
- New dance emerges on TikTok to fight COVID-19
- How To Watch BBC iPlayer in Vietnam Live Online and Stream for Free