Quảng Ninh Museum given highest ranking in country
HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism awarded Quảng Ninh Museum with the highest rank in the museum system of Viet Nam.
The decision was signed on December 7. The rank was given in accordance with the Law on Cultural Heritage.
Quảng Ninh Museum is one of the few museums in the country that is financially independent, with revenue from ticket sales and organising events reaching about VNĐ10 billion (US$435,000) per year.
The museum was opened to the public in October 2013. It was designed by Spanish architect Salvador Perez Arroyo who got his inspiration from coal – the province’s signature mineral.
It is famous for being covered in 14,000 square metres of tempered glass, which reflects its surroundings and the UNESCO World Natural Heritage site of Hạ Long Bay. VNS
- HCMC’s foreign investment approvals up 3.3%
- Businesses struggle to keep workers as exports slow
- Economic stability will require serious adjustment
- Globalnewsonline: Jiang Mingcheng "Mingcheng College" Three Things Novices in Investment Must Do
- Waterdrop Inc. to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on December 6, 2022