First Ao Dai Museum in Saigon in a green setting
The ao dai museum is one of the two private museums in Saigon - PHOTOS: THANH HOA
Founded by famous Vietnamese fashion designer Sy Hoang, Ao Dai Museum in HCMC’s District 9 is the first of its kind honoring the beauty and history of the traditional Vietnamese dress. The designer has spent 10 years completing the project of ao dai museum.
The museum, which was put into operation in 2014, displays ao dai designs developed in different historical periods. Each ao dai showcased there has an interesting story.
The museum complex also features a green space which gives visitors an impression that they are very close to nature.
Inside the museum
- Ho Chi Minh City pilots first tours to historical sites after COVID-19 hiatus
- Gifts presented to disadvantaged children on Mid-Autumn Festival
- VFF makes important contribution to fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- ‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
- Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
Not On A Straight Career Path? No Worries, You Can Still Make It Big.
Forum promotes Vietnam-Czech Republic trade, investment